Grandma and Grandpa go to China

This blog is dedicated to those we love that desire to stay in contact with our crazy life!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Josiah!!!

   Well, the waiting is over! Josiah is here! He was born Saturday at 10:24am. He was 7lb. 11oz. and 20 in. long! He's adorable!
   Mama Cheryl did an awesome job! I'm so proud of her! Eddie was awesome too! They were really sweet to watch!
   It was an unforgettable experience for me! I've never been on that side of labor and delivery before! Cheryl and I have had the opportunity to walk through a lot of life together, good and bad! These are the moments that make all the pain worth while!
   Thank you, Eddie and Cheryl for letting me share in one of the best moments of your life! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment