Grandma and Grandpa go to China

This blog is dedicated to those we love that desire to stay in contact with our crazy life!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It all started when...

   It all started when my parents moved to China! Tuesday night, we said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Mason! We put the kids to bed, cried our eyes out as Levi cried for Grandma, then we left for LAX. My parents started a blog for their China adventure. I thought it might be nice to start a McNiel family blog so they can keep up with us! We move quickly these days! :) 
   Jordyn and Levi are doing well with the transition, so far. Wednesday morning, I heard Jordyn get up. I assume she went next door and looked in Grandma and Grandpa's old room and I heard, "Oh ya, Grandma is in China". Next, Levi woke up. I saw him peek in the room. He said, "Where's Grandma?" To which I replied, "She's on an airplane to China". To which he replied, "Oh, Ok!" He asked again this morning!:)
   Well, Mom and Dad, We love and miss you much! Can't wait to hear about your adventures and see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment